Titus 2345 Models
This is a ministry targeted at young ladies who are of marriageable age. It is anchored on the counsel of Paul in Titus 2:3-5. We aim to help young women to prepare for life in marriage so that marriage can be honourable and profitable as God wants it to be. The mission in Titus 2345 models By the help of the Holy Spirit. We are commissioned to raise women models for Jesus through purposeful marriage and motherhood.
If You Need To Talk To Us? Or You Want Us To Minister In Your Church or Ministry Call: 07846816590, 07443 624423, 020 3685 4321 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we carry out this mandate?
- We prepare young women for marriage life in the light of God’s word
- We coach and mentor young women on how to be purposeful and successful in their marital and family responsibilities
- We help young women to grow spiritually and mentally in marriage
- We coach and counsel women on careers, business and ministry so they can be true helpers.
- We lay good examples for younger women to follow through mentoring
- We encourage ourselves as models to live a purposeful life through our marriages
- To bring glory to God through marriage and family life
- to raise a generation of purposeful wives and mothers
- To ensure these women also impact the generation after them
- To restore faith and hope in marriage for women
- Bridal showers for bride to be
- Periodic seminars
- Training and Mentoring classes
- Followership connections
- Career and business pathways class
- Vocational and catering classes
- Prayer meetings
- Marriage clinic
- Titus 2345 models shaping the life of younger wives.
- To be reverent/holy in the way we live,
- We are not slanderers or gossips
- Not drunkards
- Teachers and models of what is good.
- To love our husbands and children,
- To be self-controlled and pure,
- To be busy in good works at home and outside,
- To be kind
- To be submissive and be a true helper to our husbands,
- To bring glory to God through our marriage Titus 2:3-5 NIV
- Dr Oludotun Ologunebi
- Pastor Oluwatoyin Babatunde
- Pastor Toyin Ajala
- Pastor Bimbola Oyedola
- Temi Koleowo
- Olayinka Arogundade
- Relationship Training
- Marriage preparatory Training
- Ask the Models Talk
- Join us on Facebook
- Join us on YouTube
On the 11th of June 2016, while still trying to get a good grip on the word the Lord gave to me, He spoke again about Parenting. I asked Him what parenting has got to do with Pneumapreneurship and the answer I got was that, parenting is a business and ministry. Every parent is an investor either of good or bad things. From the book of Mal 2:15, the Lord made me to realise that He expects every parent to raise Godly seed which in turn will bring forth good fruits/harvest. This was the basis of our first Parents’ Forum on the 13th of August 2016. This has since become an arm of the ministry.