This is the association of all those who have passed through our training programmes or studied at the basic, intermediate or leadership level of Pneumapreneurship. We refer to ourselves as the ‘Blessed Pneumapreneurs’
The Alumni breakfast meeting refereed to as the Pneumapreneurs Breakfast Meeting (PBM).
Aims of PBM
- For business skills development
- For business or ministry referrals
- For growth and expansion
- For getting mentors and mentees
- For networking and collaborative working
- For personal development like building interpersonal and presentation skills
- For market research
- For Raising your business/ministry profile
- For encouraging Christian entrepreneurship
- For building each other up through prayer and encouragement.
Goals Of Attendees At The PBM
- The goals of every alumni at the breakfast meeting are:
- To kindle and fan the flame of our gifts and passion thereby translating it to business and ministry
- To learn new improved ways of doing business and ministry
- To receive empowerment for expansion and growth
- To sharpen our skills for effective delivery of our destiny
- To connect with like minded people as iron sharpens iron
- To broaden our horizon and world view
- To receive empowerment for competitive edge in our various fields of endeavour
- To network and mingle
- At the PBM we encourage Pneumapreneurs to prepare for a one-minute presentation as a way of introducing themselves
The Referral Process
We seriously encourage referrals
At the end of the presentation, the moderator will give a summary of what each member is looking for and will then go around the table and ask each member if they have any business referrals to give to other members. These are then discussed and any actions identified.. We are more interested in the quality rather than the number of business leads.
PBM is like having your own unpaid marketing team working for you, because your fellow members give out your cards and refer your business to people they meet. Why do they do this? Because they know you are doing exactly the same for them. Even in this digital age, we all know that “People buy People”, which is why PBM’s Word-of-Mouth Marketing is so successful for many different trades and professions including ministries.
Purpose Of One Minute Presentation
What is the purpose of the one-minute presentations?
The purpose of the presentation is;
- To allow you to tell other members about your business.
- To tell them about a new service you are thinking of launching.
- Or about one of your services you want to highlight in more detail.
- About a particular person or business you want to be introduced to.
- To encourage any ideas or advice from other members.
- Is a great way to improve your presentation skills. Don’t worry if you have never given a presentation. We have all been there.
- And finally, the type of referrals you are looking for that week.
As a community of purposeful Christian entrepreneurs and ministers, we are determined to help each other grow and fulfil the mandate God has assigned to each and every onein the alumni group.
For this reason, we have sub-groups which have been created to cater for the needs of the alumni at a micro level. These groups include mentors and mentees who are in the classified industry group.
These Groups Include
- The coaching group
- The business group
- The parenting and family group
- The Nutrition and personal health group
- Health and social care group
- Teaching group
- Ministers or pastors’ group
Networking platforms are for designed for the following
- The day to day connection among the Pneumapreneurs,
- Quick referrals,
- Communication of important messages relating to the ministry and any Pneumapreneur
- Discussion of tangible and related topics in business and ministry
There are two major platform at the moment
- Facebook group – the Army of Pneumapreneurs
- Various WhatsApp Sub-Groups
The institute has had four graduation ceremonies till date and the next one comes up in November 2020.
We encourage all those that have passed through our course to attend the graduation ceremony.
It is always a joyous occasion where graduating Pneumapreneurs are fully kited in graduation attire, certificates are awarded in different categories, Pneumapreneurs are empowered for greater exploits and new bonds are formed among the graduating Pneumapreneurs.