Pneumapreneurial Leaders’ Hub
Pneumapreneurial Leaders’s Hub, the Leadership mentoring arm of Domint Pneumapreneurship Centre. Motto: Eph 4:13 – Attaining to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
- Rev May Salami
- Bishop Larry Davis
- Rev Dr Kayode Ebenezer
- Bishop Okusanya Oyedola
- Pastor JD Modede
- Dr Oludotun Ologunebi
Why the hub?
Christ has Himself appointed leaders with various capacities in the church and for the church Eph 4:11
To fully equip the church through service which is to build up the body of Christ Eph 4:12
But this hub exists to help leaders fulfil verse 13
“Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:”
Ephesians 4:13 KJV
The Pneumapreneurial Leaders’ Hub
- A forum for leaders to network through the unity of faith
Share ideas and brainstorm Prov 27:17
- Train and be trained – help each other to comprehend the full and accurate knowledge of the son of God
- Mentor and be mentored 1 Cor 11:1 – foster growth unto a perfect man
⁃ Hold each other up for growth and development – help reach the full stature of Christ.
Our expectations are Iron ought to sharpen iron, deep calleth unto deep So our mission in the Pneumapreneurial Leaders Hub is to create an atmosphere where leaders can attain to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
To develop Christ-like leaders in thoughts, words and deeds.
The Hub meets quarterly to discuss on key areas of leadership and it is tagged ‘Christian Leaders meet’
- Administrative Team: they manage the day to day programmes and organise events. Names and roles
- Board or Trustees: the strategic committee overseeing the affairs of the organisation
- Advisory board: This is made up of Christian entrepreneurs, consultants and gospel ministers
- Faculty team: trainers, facilitators and mentors
- Adjunct researchers who interview Christian entrepreneurs