Your One-Stop Daily Guide For Godly, Purposeful And Rewarding Habits
Hi Curious JoPlan Friends,
My name is Dr. Ologunebi Oludotun.
You are probably wondering what a JoPlan is or like me you love to journal and plan your day. Maybe you are not used to journaling and the thought of planning scares you.
Well regardless of your attitude towards planning, JoPlan is set to be your daily companion from today onward.
It is called JoPlan because it is a combination of Journaling and Planning. So, what you are holding right now is a Journal and Planner combined.
I have made it such so you do not have to buy a planner and journal separately. If you are like me, you will love to save space.
But this is more than just a planner plus journal, it contains so many aspects that will ensure your everyday is lived with purpose. ‘Click Here For a Short Preview of JoPlan’
Let’s Quickly Explore The Inside
- Weekly powerful declarations of God’s word
- Weekly topics and watchword
- Weekly exercises based on the watchword
- Weekly goals
- Daily practice of gratitude
- Daily devotion to Inspire and Transform your day
- Daily Declaration of what You want to see according to God’s word concerning you
- Daily Planning for Business or Ministry Goals
- Daily Plan for your Healthy Habits
- Daily Reflection – to Journal your Thoughts
- Daily Review of Activities
- Weekly Track of Achievement leading to Gratitude
- Weekly inspirational quotes
- Weekly inspirational images
- Monthly topic broken down into weekly watchwords
- Monthly reading plan
- Monthly skills acquisition – new skills to acquire
- Monthly Blueprint for Achievement
- Monthly goals for one year
- I call it your One-Stop Daily Guide for Godly, Purposeful and Rewarding Habits
- One tantalizing fact is that this journal is undated so you can use it anytime. any day
- THIS IS JOPLAN – your daily companion.
But Why Do You Need A Journal?
Journaling is not a new concept. Right from the biblical days, many successful individuals have journaled their thoughts and visions.
Journaling starts with thoughts and reflection. However, the centre of your focus for reflection is particularly important.
Joshua was commanded by God in the book of Joshua 1:8
Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate (Reflect) on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
The Lord expects our thoughts to be centred on what He has planned or written concerning us including His instructions for our daily lives found in the Holy Scriptures. Your thoughts are products of what your senses feed on and that is why in JoPlan we start our day with thoughts of gratitude and the word of God, reflections of which guide our actions all through the day.
When you study and meditate, you are encouraged to write down your findings.
Habakkuk 2:2 CEV
Then the Lord told me:
“I will give you my message in the form of a vision.
Write it clearly enough to be read at a glance.
Why Do You Need A Planner?
Journaling your thoughts is not enough to bring the desired goal to pass, you need to take certain steps that will ensure the realisation of your internalised goal. A planner enables you to achieve this. Through a planner you can draw out action plans concerning the fulfilment of the visions or inspirations received. Planning and journaling must go hand in hand so that you can reach your target. First, it’s your thought, then its written down which becomes targets when you begin to plan on them. Next you draw out strategies to achieve your plan and then review your actions through reflection again which is back to journaling. One cannot exist without the other and that is why this JoPlan which is a combination of journaling and planning is an excellent companion and workbook for a successful outcome.
JOIN ME AS WE BEGIN THE MARATHON FOR THE NEXT 90 DAYS.
WE ARE RUNNING WITH PURPOSE IN EVERY STEP 1 COR 9:26
HAVE YOU PUT YOUR RUNNING SHOES ON?
Your 90-Day Power Guide To A Purposeful Lifestyle
- Full colour throughout with different colour theme for every week.
- 284 inside pages.
- Case Bound – Hard Cover for durability.
- A5 size for portability .
- 100 gsm white uncoated paper for legible writing.
- Ample space for notes.
- Ample space for doodle lovers.
- Your Joplan comes with a matching multipurpose pouch, customised pen and a bookmark with tranformational quote.
Write Your Review About JoPlan
Submit Your Review For JoPlan
I am pleased with the Joplan. It's a wonderful resource. Thanks for such an indept.
Fun to have it as a christian
So so excited, I have just received my Joplan💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
Although I wasn’t expecting anything less because I know the Holy Spirit is at work, but the Joplan absolutely exceeded my expectations. To God be the glory JOPLAN has soon become a huge part of my daily for daily planning and journaling🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Well done Dr Dotun, more of God’s anointing in Jesus name.
It’s a must have for every person with a vision!